In addition to trial level civil matters, The Law Offices of John Ferrara has a robust appellate practice representing both civil and criminal litigants on appeal. Our Sullivan County, NY appeals & appellate Lawyers have been handling oth civil and criminal cases. While most of the firm’s new business involving appeals comes from referrals from other attorneys or from the court system itself, I am happy to talk to individuals about their situation to see if I can help. Call The Law Offices of John Ferrara today at (845) 794-1303 to speak with a Monticello, NY appeals & appellate attorney right away. Read on to get answers to questions on how appeals are handled in Sullivan County and Monticello, NY.
- What Actually Is A Criminal Appeal?
- Can I Appeal A Case Where I Pled Guilty?
- What Are The Common Reasons That Appeals Are Generally Filed?
- Are There Any Convictions That Cannot Be Appealed?
- What Factors Can Lead The Appellate Court To Reverse A Conviction?
- How Long Does The Appeals Process Generally Take?
Call now for a Strategy Session