Child Custody/Child Support
In any divorce case involving children, the topic of child custody and child support will always come up. Courts can order sole legal custody, sole physical custody, joint legal custody or joint physical custody, depending on different factors such as the child’s age, attachment with each parent, and the financial situation of each parent. If you are going through a divorce in Sullivan County, NY or Monticello, NY, or are planning to go through one, you need legal representation from an experienced and qualified family law lawyer. Call The Law Offices of John Ferrara at (845) 794-1303 for a consultation and speak with a Monticello, NY Child Support lawyer. The Sullivan County, NY Child Support attorneys understand all the local laws and will handle your case in the best possible manner.
- Are There Different Types Of Custody In New York?
- What Sort Of Visitation Agreements Can Be Awarded Or Arranged?
- What Are Grandparents’ Rights In Child Custody Cases?
- How Long Do Child Custody Matters Generally Take To Be Settled?
- Under What Circumstances Might I Petition To Modify A Custody Order?
- How Is Custody Actually Determined In New York?
- Who Pays Child Support In a Divorce Situation?
- How Does Equal Parenting Time Affect Child Support?
Call now for a Strategy Session